Well, the newly-installed sandbox has been a greater hit than previously imagined. Except for coming out to eat dinner, Amy stayed in it all Sunday afternoon, and requested it first thing Monday morning, after lessons. Katie is still learning sandbox skills - I'm not sure how we're ever getting that finer-than-a-fine-tooth-comb sand out of her sandy-colored hair!
Yesterday's "funny" came out while they were playing downstairs. "Mommy," said Amy, "this computer is made out of straw; we are living in the old times and they didn't have computers like we do now."
In general, I am working hard on getting us into a good daily rhythm - doing the same stuff in the same order every morning. Breakfast, bath, dress, teeth, hair and make bed, and start "school". I'm going to harp on this for a while to get it into the habbit mode. Thus far, it's been going pretty good.
Crystal Clock
Come to Jesus
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Fun in the Sandbox
Posted by unofficially, Chapulina. at 4:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment