Not really knowing the answer to that question, I said, "I think so." The questions we mothers get!
Well, we're back from our 2 days of weekend fun from Cedar Point and the water park, and I finally just shoved the suitcases and cooler down the basement steps to create some safety in the main walking zones of our house. If we/they don't totally erode the wood floors in this house by the age of eighteen, I'll die of shock. Katie's dragging of chairs and "wheeled things" and dropping heavy items all day long sort of grates on my nerves.
And now, I'm in search of "Liquid Fence", which apparently can be found in any garden or nursery store. The bunnies have completely sheared off ALL of our spinach, lettuces, parsley and even eaten off all the leaves of the tomatillo plants! I know they are checking the herb garden daily, waiting for the basil, dill and cilantro to reach maturity - those rascals!
Amy started Safety City this week, and is liking it very much. Our summer schedule has turned into a lot of reading aloud, with short daily lessons in phonics and a bit of handwriting thrown in. It seems to be working out well. We are going to devote the whole month of July to swimming, and maybe August, too.
Crystal Clock
Come to Jesus
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
"Mommy, do rhinocerouses have dreams?"
Posted by unofficially, Chapulina. at 5:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment